SEDI•ATI Fibres Optiques has a vast experience of so called "special applications" of optical fibers.
One of the major know-how of the company is the design and production of complex assemblies adapted to harsh environments.
We can enable fiber optics solutions when applications require very high or very low temperature, vacuum or high pressure, radiations, sub-marine links, high optical power, special wavelength, etc.
A very special know-how has been developped for the following fields :
• High performance hermetic feedthrough (hermeticity and pressure)
• Medical probes under ISO 13485 certification and CE marking
• Spools for ROV tether
• Spectroscopy probes
• Patchcords for high power LASER
• Thin film coating on fibers (metallization, AR and dichroïc filters)
• Multimode couplers and WDMs