We offer fiber optic probes with a cleaved end for frontal emission applications. The main applications of such probes are Endovenous Laser Therapy (EVLT), urology, podology, and laser surgery.
- Conical light emission
- Disposable probe
- Biocompatible materials
- 200 µm to 600 µm HCS fibers
- Flat cleaved distal fiber end
- SMA connector
- Optimized for use @1470 nm and @1940 nm
Options upon request:
- Integration of customer’s handpiece
- Integration of customer’s RFID Chip
Optical fibre for frontal emission
The OneShot fiber-optic probes produce a conical emission profile right at the output of the distal fiber end.
Our fibers are USP Class VI certified, non-toxic, and biocompatible.
Our standard products use either a 200 µm, a 300 µm, a 400 µm or a 600 µm core hard-clad silica fiber (HCS) in order to suit any medical procedures and types of lasers.
The main application is Endovenous Laser Treatment (EVLT) for varicose veins. It is a minimally-invasive laser treatment that allows to quickly remove painful or unsightly varicose veins. When combined with laser sources at either @1470 nm or @1940 nm, the OneShot probe allows to minimize both pain and recovery time.
Probe distal end and connector
The fiber is stripped over 5 mm at the distal end, which is flat cleaved to generate the conical emission.
The probe is equipped with the OneShot SMA connector from SEDI-ATI.
Manufacturing of fiber optic probes
- Non-toxic, biocompatible materials
- Manufactured, packaged, and stored in a clean room ISO7
- Production workshop certified ISO 9001 & ISO 13485
- Packaged in a double bag, and sterilized by Ethylene Oxide
- The OneShot fiber-optic probe is a disposable medical device: it must be used only once! One fiber = one use!
- The sale of this product must be governed by a subcontracting agreement. It is the customer’s responsibility to register the finished product according to the appropriate regulation in the country where it is marketed, while SEDI-ATI supports the customer by providing the product’s technical file.