We offer bifurcated fiber-optic reflection probe bundles with a threaded tip for high-temperatures up to +400 °C.
- M4-thread probe,
- Withstands up to +400 °C,
- Y-cable bundle,
- (1+6) x 200 μm silica fibers,
- VIS-NIR wavelength range,
- ST or SMA connectors,
- 100% inorganic materials,
We offer bifurcated fiber-optic reflection probe bundles for on/off sensors, with 100% inorganic materials. They are optimized for working at high temperatures up to +400 °C.
Our Y-cable bundles feature:
- A source leg with 1 illumination fiber to carry light from a source to a sample,
- A detector leg with 6 collecting fibers to carry the light reflected by the sample to a detector (photodiode, spectrometer, or monochromator). The 6 fibers can be arranged either in a round or in a linear configuration,
- A sample leg with the 6 collecting fibers around 1 illumination fiber. The 7 fibers are sealed in a M4-thread tip,
Each leg uses Ø200 μm core silica/silica multimode fibers. The fibers are selected according to the desired wavelength range: VIS-NIR as a standard, or UV-VIS upon request.
Both the light source leg and the detector leg are terminated with an ST or SMA connector for compatibility with most spectrometers and light sources.
These reflection probe bundles are made entirely of stainless steel. The patch cables have reinforced stainless steel tubing for durability, and the connectors have a metallic ferrule.