SEDI-ATI’s large core fiber-optic multimode couplers are ideal for spectroscopy applications where large core optical fibers are required.
- From 100 μm to 1000 μm fiber core diameters,
- Broad wavelength range,
- Wavelength insensitive,
- Stable coupling ratio,
- High reliability,
- Low insertion loss,
- Custom configurations available.
SEDI-ATI’s large-core multimode fiber optic couplers are ideal for spectroscopy applications.
They can be made with any large core step-index fiber types from 100 μm to 1000 μm core diameters, including Launch fibers (LCH) and Hard-Clad Silica fibers (HCS).
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements for large-core multimode fiber optic couplers:
- Need coupling ratios other than 50/50?
- Need different fiber lengths for different ports?
- Need directivity greater than 30 dB?
- Looking for a version for high-temperature applications?
- Possibility of 1xN configuration?