- 200 µm, 300 µm, 400 µm, or 600 µm hard clad silica fibers
- cleaved distal end
- SMA connector
Options upon request:
- integration of customer’s handpiece
- integration of customer’s RFID Chip / Dongle
- sold sterilized (Ethylene Oxide)
Fiber optic probes for frontal emission
We offer fiber optic probes with a cleaved end for frontal emission applications. The main applications of such probes are Endovenous Laser Therapy (EVLT), urology, podology, and laser surgery.
Our fibers are USP Class VI certified, non-toxic, and biocompatible. Our standard products use either 200 µm, 300 µm, 400 µm or 600 µm core HCS fibers in order to suit any medical procedures and types of lasers.
The probe is equipped with the OneShot SMA connector manufactured by SEDI-ATI. This connector is specially designed for disposable probes where cost issue is important. The assembly technique avoids any stress on the fiber itself.
The fiber end is perpendicularly cleaved.
- Biocompatible materials.
- Packaged, stored, and used in a clean environment.
- Production workshop certified ISO 9001 & ISO 13485.
- CE certification according to Directive 93/42, CE number: CE 0476.
- Sold sterilized (Ethylene Oxide) upon request, and in a double bag.