- applications: vacuum and ultra-high vacuum
- hermeticity: 10-10 mbar.l/s
- fibers: SM and MM
- interface: FC/PC or SMA
- multichannel: up to 4
- available flanges: DN 40 CF and DN 40 KF
- wavelength ranges: UV-VIS-NIR
- design: reconfigurable
CF and KF vacuum fiber optic feedthrough with adapter interface
The KTRAV-T10 “CF and KF vacuum fiber optic feedthrough with adapter interface” is a multichannel feedthrough. It is available with either a KF flange for high vacuum applications or a CF flange for ultra-high vacuum applications down to 10-10 mbar. And it presents a connector interface on the flange.
Standard configurations are available for 1 to 4 individual channels within one DN 40 CF or DN 40 KF flange. Custom designs are also possible upon request as we offer different sizes of ISO, CF, and KF flanges. Consult us for more information.
The channels are soldered to the 304L stainless steel flange, which ensures low outgassing and helium leakage rates compatible with UHV environment. The KTRAV-T10 vacuum fiber optic feedthrough ensures a high level of hermeticity better than 10-10 mbar.l/s.
Each channel is fully reconfigurable. Upon customer’s request, our production team can modify the channels by changing the optical fibers and/or connectors.
The KTRAV-T10 vacuum fiber feed-through is offered with FC/PC interface for:
- singlemode fibers,
- multimode graded-index fibers,
- multimode step-index fibers with a cladding diameter of 125 μm.
This vacuum fiber optic feedthrough is also available with SMA connectors suitable for:
- multimode step-index large core fibers from 100 µm to 1000 µm,
- low-OH and high-OH fibers,
- solarization resistant fibers.
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.