The KTRAV-M12 hermetic fiber-optic feedthroughs are suitable for vacuum and pressure applications up to 1000 bars. They ensure a high level of hermeticity better than 10-9 mbar.l/s.
- From vacuum to 1000 bars,
- Herméticité 10-11 mbar.l/s,
- Broad wavelength range,
- PM, SM or MM fibers,
- FC/APC, FC/PC or SMA adapters.
These hermetic fiber-optic feedthroughs can be made with:
- Polarization maintaining fibers,
- Singlemode fibers,
- Multimode graded-index fibers,
- Multimode step-index fibers.
For fibers optic with a cladding diameter of 125 µm maximum, they can be terminated with FC/APC or FC/PC connectors.
For core diameters up to 1000 µm, they come with SMA termination.
As an option, the KTRAV-M12 hermetic feed-throughs can be qualified according to standard NF EN 60079-1 European ATEX Zone 2 Category 3 (d IIIG llc; explosive environment).