Experienced Europe Sales Engineer
Bringing light into custom, complex or extreme environments is the challenge taken up by SEDI-ATI and its employees.
For more than 50 years, SEDI-ATI Fibres Optiques has been designing, developing, and manufacturing custom-made components and assemblies based on optical fibers. Whether in space with the laser triggering of the different stages of new launchers, or in the nuclear industry with the analysis and treatment of waste, or in the industry with laser stripping and welding, or in medicine with the treatment of veins, SEDI-ATI is at the cutting edge of technology! All these applications require not only the use of new innovative technologies but also the dexterity and know-how to manufacture meticulous and complex objects.
Located at Evry-Courcouronnes in the south of the Paris region, SEDI-ATI has an annual turnover of 6.4 M€ with a team of about 50 people. We place social responsibility at the heart of our approach. “Go further, together” is our fundamental value. SEDI-ATI offers a dynamic, motivating, and respectful work environment in which employees can develop their skills, their versatility, and their sense of responsibility.
So, if you wish to live a luminous adventure in the infinitely small for the infinitely large, join us!
The proposed mission
SEDI-ATI is looking for a Europe Sales Engineer, experienced in the photonics market, to participate in the growth of its export turnover and strengthen the sales team.
You will join a team of 6 persons and take part in the sales strategy & promotional activities, lead the business plan and report to the Sales & Marketing director.
You will contribute actively to SEDI-ATI Fibres Optiques growth in Europe, mainly in Europe middle East countries with a strong focus on Germany.
You will oversee the following missions:
- Manage existing accounts and identify new opportunities;
- Report a clear picture of the market & competition;
- Set targets in compliance with our strategic growth in applications & markets such as industry, defense, energy, space & aeronautics…;
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products to prospects;
- Update of our database;
- Managing active opportunities from lead qualification to closure;
- Generate technical proposals, and detailed system descriptions for customized solutions and follow your offers;
- Ensure regular reporting of the activity;
- Developing long-term, trust-based relationships with current and future customers accounts will help to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Travel as needed for customer visits, company meetings, and trade shows in Europe.
The desired profile
- You have a bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree, or an engineering degree, preferably in photonics and with knowledge in fiber optics.
- In addition, you have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience, preferably 10, in technical sales in the photonics industry.
- You have an interest in complex projects.
- You have skills in technical sales negotiation.
- You can work independently and lead business initiatives.
- You speak German fluently, and you can conduct business in French and in English.
- Full time job
- Starting date: as soon as possible
Remuneration and benefits
• Salary according to experience
• Base salary + performance-based bonus
• Incentive + participation bonuses
• Company social and economic committee
Please send your application and resume via the website of our recruitment agency Houmault.com: https://www.houmault.com/fr/4916a.