- low profile
- reconfigurable: individual channels fully replaceable
- for vacuum and ultra-high vacuum applications
- 10-10 mbar.l/s hermeticity
- UV-VIS-NIR wavelength ranges
- multichannel: 1 to 4 channels
- available flanges: DN 40 CF and DN 40 KF
- SM and MM fibers
- FC/PC and SMA adapters
Reconfigurable multichannel hermetic fiber-optic feedthroughs
The KTRAV-T10 reconfigurable multichannel hermetic fiber-optic feedthroughs are designed with either a DN 40 KF flange for high vacuum applications or a DN 40 CF flange for ultra-high vacuum applications.
Standard configurations are available for 1 to 4 individual channels within one DN 40 CF or DN 40 KF flange. Custom designs are also possible upon request as we offer different sizes of ISO, CF, and KF flanges. Consult us for more information.
The channels are soldered on the stainless steel 304L housing, ensuring low outgassing rates and helium leak rates.
Each channel is demountable for easy replacement.
The KTRAV-10 feed-throughs are reconfigurable. Indeed, upon the customer’s request, our production team can modify the channels by changing the optical fibers and/or connectors. Thus, the feed-through can be reused for another application.
The channels are soldered to the 304L stainless steel flange, which ensures low outgassing and helium leakage rates.
The KTRAV-T10 reconfigurable multichannel hermetic fiber-optic feedthroughs are offered with an FC/PC interface for:
- singlemode fibers,
- multimode graded-index fibers,
- multimode step-index fibers with a cladding diameter of 125 μm.
The KTRAV-T10 feed-throughs are also available with SMA connectors suitable for:
- multimode step-index large core fibers from 100 µm to 1000 µm,
- Low OH and High OH fibers,
- solarization resistant fibers.
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.