- for vacuum and ultra-high vacuum applications
- 10-10 mbar.l/s hermeticity
- UV-VIS-NIR wavelength ranges
- multichannel: 1 to 3 channels on DN 40 KF flange or 1 to 4 channels on a DN 40 CF flange
- available flanges: DN 40 CF and DN 40 KF
- PM, SM and MM fibers
- FC/APC, FC/PC and SMA adapters
Ruggedized multichannel hermetic fiber-optic feedthroughs
The KTRAV-T12 ruggedized multichannel hermetic fiber-optic feedthroughs are designed for high & ultra-high vacuum applications.
Standard configurations are available for 1 to 3 individual channels within one DN 40 KF flange or up to 4 channels within a DN 40 CF flange. Custom designs are also possible upon request as we offer different sizes of ISO, CF, and KF flanges. Consult us for more information.
The channels are soldered to the 304L stainless steel flange, which ensures low outgassing and helium leak rates.
The KTRAV-T12 ruggedized multichannel hermetic fiber-optic feedthroughs are offered with FC/APC and FC/PC interfaces for:
- polarization-maintaining fibers,
- singlemode fibers,
- multimode graded-index fibers,
- multimode step-index fibers with a cladding diameter of 125 μm.
The KTRAV-T12 feed-throughs are also available with SMA connectors suitable for:
- multimode step-index large core fibers from 100 µm to 400 µm,
- Low OH and High OH fibers,
- solarization resistant fibers.
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.