You are working at high-temperature levels? SEDI-ATI Fibre Optiques has the solution! Indeed, we have designed high-temperature cables for applications ranging from 150 °C to 1000 °C.
- Temperature level: frome +150 °C to +1000 °C,
- Fiber type: multimode from 100 µm to 600 µm,
- Coating or material: polyimide, copper ou sapphire,
- Sealing fiber / connector: epoxy, brazing or high-temperature sealing,
- Type of tubing / buffer: stainless steel, Peek or Titanium,
- Connectors: SMA, ST metal ferrule, Microptic, or stainless-steel connector at one end in cold zone,
- Length: from 20 m to 100 m depending on the buffer type at +500 °C, or 2 m max. at +1000 °C,
We can provide polyimide or copper-coated fibers, as well as sapphire fibers.
Depending on the temperature level, we use appropriate sealing technologies and connectors.
Our high-temperature cables are protected with either stainless steel, peek or titanium tubes.