The RETA inline hermetic fiber-optic feedthroughs are designed for high & ultra-high vacuum applications. Some specific products of this product line are also suitable for pressure applications up to 1000 bars.
- Single-fiber or multi-fibers,
- PM, SM or MM fibers,
- Various connector terminations: FC/APC, FC/PC, FCXtreme®, NANOXtreme®, SMA, MPO, MTP, etc,
- Various configurations: bundle, fan-out, fiber ribbon, array, etc,
- Large choice of flanges: ISO, KF, CF, custom design,
- Many types of mechanical protections: stainless steel, peek, hytrel, customer’s tubing, etc,
- Vacuum and/or pressure applications.
The specificity of the inline hermetic fiber-optic feedthroughs range is that there are no connectors at the flange, but pigtails.
We offer polarization-maintaining and multimode fiber assemblies.
The RETA product line can be designed for either a single optical fiber or for multiple fibers.
In the case of multiple optical fibers, SEDI-ATI offers various configurations of hermetically sealed assemblies:
- Splitting of individual fibers,
- Fiber bundle with slot or matrix arrangement in a mechanical part or SMA connector,
- Fiber ribbon with up to 24 channels in an MTP/MPO connector.
Besides, we systematically offer customized pigtailed termination.
You are free to choose the connector type (FC/PC, FC/APC, SMA…), the pigtails lengths, and the mechanical protection of the fibers (stainless steel, peek, hytrel, or your specific tubing).
And of course, we can help you with the design of the most suitable solution to reach your requirements and meet your expectations.