SEDI-ATI Fiber Optiques offers both singlemode and multimode vacuum fiber optic cables for vacuum levels of 10-6 to 10-9 mbar.
- Vacuum level: 10-6 to 10-9 mbar,
- Fiber type: singlemode or multimode,
- Coating: polyimide or metal (copper, aluminum, gold),
- Sealing fiber / connector: epoxy or glass-soldering,
- Type of tubing: Peek or stainless-steel,
- Connectors: SMA, stainless-steel connectors ST or FC (with no spring),
- Length: up to 20 m.
Vacuum requires non-outgassing parts. As a result, we have selected inorganic elements to compose our vacuum fiber optic cables:
- Polyimide or metallic (copper, aluminum, gold) coatings,
- Peek or stainless-steel jackets (external diameter can be as small as 1 mm),
- Stainless steel connectors: FC/PC, FC/APC, and SMA.
Besides, these materials are compatible with a bakeout temperature of 180-200°C.
Contact us now! Our sales engineers will be able to advise you and define with you the product best suited to your vacuum application.