A French company specialized in fiber-optic assemblies that withstand extreme environments
SEDI-ATI Fibres Optiques is a French company specialized in the design and manufacturing of custom made passive optical fiber components dedicated to customized, complex and extreme environments.
SEDI-ATI core product lines include highly achromatic multimode couplers, multimode wavelength division multiplexers for sensing applications, pressure & vacuum hermetically sealed fiber optic feedthroughs, and fiber assemblies such as bundles & arrays.
SEDI-ATI works with every optical fiber provider and can supply any type of optical fibers to manufacture its components.
- Singlemode: low wavelength, polarisation maintaining
- Multimode: gradient index, step index
- Fields of application: UV-VIS-IR from 180 nm to 14 µm
- Materials: silica/silica (doped, ultra pure…), silica/polymer (HCS hard-clad silica), sapphire, fluoride glass (fluorozirconate, fluoroaluminate, …), chalcogenides glass (CIR), silver halide (PIR), hollow fiber, plastic (standard and scintillant)…
- Coatings: acrylate, nylon, ETFE, polyimide, metal (aluminium, copper, gold)…
- Fiber core type: circular, square, rectangular, octagonal
- Extreme environments: solarisation resistant, rad-hard, biocompatibility, extreme temperatures (from -273 °C to +1000 °C)…
We have a permanent stock of more than a hundred references of various optical fibers, and we have developed a strong expertise enabling us to choose the most appropriate optical fibers matching our customer’s applications.
The company SEDI-ATI Fibres Optiques is the result of the merger in 2012 of ATI Optique, established in 1951 and its sister company SEDI Fibres Optiques, established in 1972. In July 2016 J-F Vinchant Holding Strategy (JFV@HS), chaired by Jean-François VINCHANT, accompanied by IDF Capital, acquired SEDI-ATI Fibres Optiques. This acquisition not only pursues what was built by the founders but also aims at boosting a new dynamic on the optical fiber components market, especially for extreme environments and for medical applications, with a stronger focus on exportation.
ATI Optique was founded by Louis Malavieille.
- “Alliance Technique Industrielle”
- R&D and manufacturing
SEDI Fibres Optiques
SEDI Fibres Optiques was co-founded by Patrice and François-Louis Malavieille.
- “Société Européenne de Distribution Industrielle”
- marketing and sales
SEDI-ATI Fibres Optiques
ATI Optique and SEDI Fibres Optiques merged their activities.
A rejuvenated visual identity
A new corporate website
Major areas of focus
- extreme environments
Management values are essential not only for customers and partners but for employees as well.
These values are based on the following principles:
- Maintain trustful relationships with partners to offer optimal solutions and technical advice
- Maintain flexibility and agility for proven responsiveness.
- Maintain the highest level of quality of products and solutions delivered.
This can be achieved through:
- A cohesive team focused on company, personnel, and partners satisfaction
- Promote responsibility and leadership at all levels
- Make decisions at the right level of responsibility
Meet our team
- Show All
- Human ressources
- Management committee
Jade ALFIERAmandine DEBLOUDTS2022-08-31T15:27:44+02:00
Sofiane BAHBAHAmandine DEBLOUDTS2022-01-27T17:32:29+01:00
Axel GUÉDÉAmandine DEBLOUDTS2022-07-05T18:35:53+02:00
Jean-Marc SORELAmandine DEBLOUDTS2022-01-27T17:36:14+01:00
Stephan GOUMAINAmandine DEBLOUDTS2022-08-31T15:49:31+02:00
Sylvie SAUTEREAU-MARTINAmandine DEBLOUDTS2022-01-27T17:34:17+01:00
France THOMASAmandine DEBLOUDTS2022-08-31T15:40:16+02:00
S.A.S. with share capital of 1.265.828 euros
SIRET : 722 043 775 00047
NAF : 2670 Z
VAT identification number : FR87 722 043 775